If it’s a better-looking smile that you seek, look no further than dental veneers. Dental veneers are cosmetic dentistry creations that can be customized and crafted to fashion a complete smile makeover in even the least appealing smiles. It’s never too late to think about what dental veneers can do for you, including the following:
– Dental veneers are the ideal choice if you are looking for a fully customizable cosmetic dentistry treatment to improve the look of your smile.
– Teeth that have been dealt oral accidents and injuries often benefit greatly from dental veneers.
– A single dental veneer can last a decade of regular use before it may need to be replaced.
– If you are looking for orthodontic improvements for your teeth, it may be possible to forgo treatment with dental veneers, as they can help with teeth that have minor spacing malocclusions.
– Dangerous acids and plaque buildup can seriously damage the health and look of your smile. Dental veneers won’t protect completely against tooth decay, but it can restore the look to a damaged tooth.
If you need additional treatment for your smile with the use of dental veneers, Dr. Rani Ramnath and our team at Hoke Road Dental will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our dentist office in Clayton, Ohio, please call us at 937-832-8000. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!