Are you familiar with the many reasons dental veneers are so popular? If not, then we have news for you! Dental veneers can be a successful way to improve the appearance of your smile by hiding flaws. Because of their success, they have become a popular treatment for improving your smile.
Our dentist, Dr. Rani Ramnath, is happy to help you achieve your dream smile and achieve positive oral health. That is why our team at Hoke Road Dental in Clayton, Ohio, is able to share some information with you on the many benefits of dental veneers.
– They can cover cracks and chips in your teeth that could be embarrassing or harmful to your oral health.
– The durability of these thin shells may be dependable and can last up to ten years when cared for appropriately.
– They may be able to whiten your smile and cover deep-rooted stains in your tooth enamel.
– Slightly misshapen teeth can also be corrected by them because they are custom-made for your needs.
– Similarly slightly gapped teeth could be modified to close the gap.
– The materials used to create dental veneers can be durable and hard to stain, unlike your natural tooth enamel.
– Because of their success, they may be able to provide you with a movie-star smile because they are bonded to the front of your teeth.
– These shells can look like your natural teeth making them very difficult to notice, except by our dentist.
If dental veneers sound right for you, or if you would like to see our dentist, please give us a call at 937-832-8000 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to meet with you and help you with any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to your smile and how to improve it.